Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Thing #9

Well I am still not crazy about my Google Reader :(. It is getting a little more organized but still not as well as I would like it. I used a few of the blog search tools to locate a few more blogs that look good. I like the layout of Technorati and Google Blog Search. They both seems the most user friendly to me. I found that the blogs that were returned with the Blogline's Search were not the most useful and I had to do more refined searches with that one. I located and added a few blogs that were related to staff development, language arts instruction and technology uses in the classroom. Again, I hope with more time to play with these tools I will find it more useful.

2 comments:

  1. share some of your concerns or what you would like to see happen. email me if you want to go into detail ...next week I will not be in the office, but we could arrange to talk on the phone if need be.

    the last recess session will be at the Media Center on July 7th 8-4 if you want to come in and talk with others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found many good professional blogs to read from the Kool Cat's blog. She recommended some really good, insightful blogs that don't just "go where the wind blows". My husband helped show me how to organize them also. Now, I lost all of them the next day...so I am still trying to figure it out. But as far as current events in the classroom, I thought this was a great way to do it!

    ReplyDelete