Saturday, June 20, 2009

Thing #8

I can see how setting up a Google Reader would be beneficial, it allows you view your frequently visited sites in one spot. The thing that was frustrating was trying to organize it. I am sure after using it for a little while I will figure out how to do that.
Once I get the Reader organized I can see me sharing it with the teachers on my campus so they can view the information with ease. This would be a quick and easy way to make sure they are up to date on the latest technology classroom uses.
I do need to spend some more time playing with it before I am ready to share it with others, but stay tuned- I will share it soon.

2 comments:

  1. You will love your goggle reader once you get used to it - I can't imagine how I'd keep up with my blogs with out it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. depending on how many sites you gather, folders can be a help as well...similar subjects or groups and you can shoose to concentrate on one topic at a time...
    also once I discovered a couple of ways of putting in alpha order, I was much more thrilled with the whole concept!!

    ReplyDelete